How To | Arm ALL tracks at once to record on TouchMix.
Learn to quickly arm all tracks at once in TouchMix for optimal recording.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- Go to Menu
- Go to User Buttons
- Under Action Column Touch-Recording
- Under Selection Column-Touch Do for All Tracks
- Under Detail Column Touch Toggle Arm
- Assign User Button to any User Button 1-8
- Touch Assign Button
- Are you sure screen will pop up, Touch Assign to store in that User Button
- Touch Rec/Play Tab
- Touch Record Mode Tab
- External Recording & Playback Mode Screen Pops up
- Touch Multitrack USB Drive or Multitrack DAW
- When you Touch the Toggle All Arm User Button all Tracks will be available and Armed for Recording, there is no need to do them one by one!