How To | Stop the transport with a User Button on the TouchMix.
Learn how to quickly stop the transport with a User Button on your TouchMix for efficient use.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- Go to Menu
- Go to User Buttons
- Under Action Column Touch-Recording
- Under Selection Column-Touch Transport
- Under Detail Column Touch Stop
- Assign User Button to any User Button 1-8
- Touch Assign Button
- Are you sure screen will pop up, Touch Assign to store in that User Button
- When you Touch the Record/Stop User Button you will Stop the Transport
You can also do the above steps to RTZ (Return to Zero), Set Locate Point, & Go to Locate Point