How To | Use the TouchMix User Buttons to get to any Input Channel (4) Band Parametric EQ.
Learn to quickly and easily access any input channel and their individual four-band parametric EQs with the TouchMix user buttons.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- Go to Menu
- Go to User Buttons
- Under Action Column Touch-Go to Screen
- Under Selection Column-Touch Input EQ
- Under Detail Column Touch Channels 1-24 or Stereo in 25/26, 27/28, 29/30
- Assign User Button to any User Button 1-8
- Touch Assign Button
- Are you sure screen will pop up, Touch Assign to store in that User Button
- When you touch the Input-EQ User Button (Depending on which Input Button you stored to that User Button) You will be taken Directly to the (4) Band Parametric Screen for that Input Channel
You can also do the above steps to get to the Input Compressor, Output Limiter, Channel to Auxes, Channel to FX