How To | Use the TouchMix User Buttons to get directly to a specific mute group.
Learn how to save time by quickly accessing mute groups on TouchMix with the user buttons.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- Go to Menu
- Go to User Buttons
- Under Action Column Touch-Mute
- Under Selection Column-Touch Toggle Mute Group
- Under Detail Column Touch Mute 1-Mute 8
- Assign User Button to any User Button 1-8
- Touch Assign Button
- Are you sure screen will pop up, Touch Assign to store in that User Button
- When you Touch the Mute User Button any Channels you have set up in that Specific Mute Group will be Muted. Touch it again & those channels will be Unmuted!