How To | Use the TouchMix User Buttons force highlighted Fader volume turn off.
Learn the fastest way to quickly mute any highlighted fader volume on the TouchMix Mixer.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- Go to Menu
- Go to User Buttons
- Under Action Column Touch-Utility
- Under Selection Column-Touch Selected Parameter
- Under Detail Column Touch Fader Off
- Assign User Button to any User Button 1-8
- Touch Assign Button
- Are you sure screen will pop up, Touch Assign to store in that User Button
- When you Touch the FDR Off User Button, any Highlighted Fader’s Volume will be Turned Off