How To | Use the TouchMix User Buttons to clear all channels that have clipped (red line in the Navigation Strip).
Learn how to quickly clear all channels that have clipped in your TouchMix system by utilizing the User Buttons.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- Go to Menu
- Go to User Buttons
- Under Action Column Touch-Utility
- Under Selection Column-Touch Clear
- Under Detail Column Touch Clip
- Assign User Button to any User Button 1-8
- Touch Assign Button
- Are you sure screen will pop up, Touch Assign to store in that User Button
- When you Touch the Clear Clip User Button, a Channels that have Clipped & are Red in the Navigation Strip will be Cleared