How To | View MAC addresses with Wi-Fi dongle on TouchMix 8 or 16.
Learn how the Touchmix 8 and TouchMix 16 use the Wi-Fi dongle to detect and identify MAC addresses.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- TM-8 / TM-16 / TM-30 WindStar Wi-Fi Dongle
- Wi-Fi Router with admin rights
- Visible DHCP client list
- Computer with network access to the Wi-Fi router
Connect the mixer to an existing Wi-Fi network that you have admin access on so that you can see the network's DHCP Client List. From there you should be able to see the MAC address of the Wi-Fi dongle that is connected.
- Insert Wi-Fi dongle in to USB port on TouchMix Mixer.
- Set mixer to connect to existing wireless network.
- Once connected, use computer to log in to the Wi-Fi router's Admin properties.
- Locate list of clients to the Wi-Fi network.
- Locate mixer's SSID on the list of clients.
- Locate MAC address associated with SSID.