How To | Store Hard Links from Q-SYS Designer.
Learn how to properly store hard links from Q-SYS Designer so they always remain organized and accessible.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
To find/view/copy/save this local file:
- Enable "invisibles" in Windows.
- Open a File Explorer window and navigate to C: Users/your.username/AppData/Roaming/QSC.
- There are two files here.
There are two files here, both named HardLink. One is an XML file and one is a JSON file
- Select the JSON file.
- Right-click and Choose to "Open With" and then open with Notepad, Notepad++, or similar text editor.
- Observe your hard-links as they were/ are defined in Q-SYS Designer.
This file is dynamic in nature and will be updated as you add/remove Hard Links via Q-SYS.