How To | Use the TouchMix User Buttons to get directly to a particular DCA fade. (i.e., drums, vocals, KB, etc.).
Learn how to quickly get to a desired DCA fade using the TouchMix user buttons.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- Name Channel you need to get to fast, (Drums, Vocals, KB etc.)
- Go to Menu
- Go to User Buttons
- Under Action Column Touch-Select
- Under Selection Column-Touch DCA Fader
- Under Detail Column Touch Named Channel you need to get to
- Assign User Button to any User Button 1-8
- Touch Assign Button
- Are you sure screen will pop up, Touch Assign to store in that User Button
- When you Touch the Named User Button you will be taken Directly to that Named Channel to adjust the Volume up or down
- This is a great feature to show someone who says “I need to have my hands on multiple faders to quickly adjust them”