How To | Use the TouchMix User Buttons to get to the output notch Filter/Anti Feedback screen.
Learn how to quickly access the output notch filter/anti feedback settings on the TouchMix user buttons.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- Go to Menu
- Go to User Buttons
- Under Action Column Touch-Go to Screen
- Under Selection Column-Touch Output Filters
- Under Detail Column Touch Main (L/R) or Any Aux 1-14
- Assign User Button to any User Button 1-8
- Touch Assign Button
- Are you sure screen will pop up, Touch Assign to store in that User Button
- When you touch the Main or Aux Filter User Button you will go Directly to the Notch Filter/Anti Feedback Screen. From here you can adjust any filter or if something is feeding back, stop it by touching the Manual Kill Tab