Troubleshooting | Dante Audio Produces Clicks and Pops in the Signal Path.
Learn how to identify and eliminate clicks and pops in Dante audio signals.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
- Mismatched Dante sample rates
- Subscription Errors
- Network Configuration/Clocking Issues
- Check sample rates of devices to make sure nothing has changed (i.e device is at 44.1khz but source is 48khz)
- Delete and re-subscribe Dante subscriptions in Dante Controller
- See our Dante Troubleshooting Guide