How To | Use CP12 Dance Contour (Output Preset) QSC.
Learn how to use the QSC CP12 Dance Contour Output Preset to improve sound quality in your audio environment.
If you are not finding the results you need and still have questions, submit a request using the form below and our Tech Docs team will get right on it. Our goal is to provide the content you need!
Your engagement helps us create the content you need. Click here to review this article.
Table of Contents
Dance Contour TouchMix Output Preset for the CP12 powered Loudspeakers for Aux and Main Outputs.
This Contour Preset emulates the DANCE setting on the CP-12 powered loudspeaker.
- Download the attached .dqx file to USB memory device.
- To install, select desired Aux or Main Output.
- Select the Presets Tab.
- Select User toggle switch.
- Select USB Preset file to save.
- Press Copy to Mixer to save the file to the TouchMix.
- When Preset is selected, press Recall then Yes to load Preset onto Aux or Main Output.
This preset was included in TouchMix-30 with firmware v2.0 upate. Works on TouchMix-8/16 firmware v2.0 and higher.
Video Playlist: TouchMix Training Series.